XP HSL Rocket League Season 2
REGISTRATION – Open 27th June
The registration fee covers the overall HSL program; giving schools access to resources, materials, discounts with our sponsors and reserves a spot in the roster for that season.
- FEE: $30 Per Student
- SIGN UPS CLOSE: Close of Business, 23rd July 2020
- Make sure to download the PDF file after registering in your account page and or in your confirmation email “XP-HSL-After-Purchase-Steps.pdf”
Welcome to Season 2 of the XP High School League (Rocket League). After a successful Season One we look to further develop this season offering bigger prizes and an expanded league.
- 32 teams divided into 4 conferences
- 4 – 8 teams from Greater Brisbane
- 4 – 8 teams from Coastal
- 4 – 8 teams from Nth Queensland
- 4 – 8 teams from Regional
- Matches are every Monday from 4:30PM
- Each school will play 2 matches in a best of 5 format.
- 1 match from each conference will be streamed to the XP Esports Twitch channel.
- Each team will play from a remote location and join up online.
- Each team must have a teacher.
- Each team may have a coach (can also be the teacher).
- Teams will play 2 matches in a best of 5 format. Each game is 5 minutes plus overtime in some instances.
- Players can play from Xbox, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch or PC.
- Each player should own their own copy of the game. If they choose to play on a friend’s/family member’s account then they must stick with the same account all season.
- WEEK 1: 27th July
- WEEK 2: 3rd August
- WEEK 3: 10th August
- WEEK 4: 17th August
- FINALS Week One: 24th August
- FINALS Week Two: 31st August
Discord will be used as the main point of contact for each team where they can talk to the XP Esports team, other schools, access codes, post highlights and organise scrims. Teachers are required to create a Discord account so they can be added to the XP HSL Server.
In order to maintain fair and just game play, teams who register to compete in any XP Esports tournament agree to the tournament rules as found below: