XP HSL RAINBOW SIX SIEGE | NATIONALS | SEASON 2 | 2021
REGISTRATION – OPEN NOW!
1 Registration Per School. This registration should be completed by your School Teacher’s only.
The registration fee covers the overall HSL program; giving schools access to resources, materials, discounts with our sponsors and reserves a spot in the roster for that season.
- FEE: $150 Per Team (includes 5x Core Players + 3 Sub Players)
- SIGN UPS CLOSE: Close of Business, 5th February 2021
PDF Registration Form (You can use this form to see what information you need, then once you have placed your order you will be given a link to the online registration form where you can copy the information across).
XP Esports are bringing another exciting Rainbow Six Siege tournament for Term 2 of 2021!
This competition will be open to all High Schools across Australia. Teams will compete in an 8-week round robin format.
- Open to students strictly 16 and above
- Open to a maximum of 8 high school teams
- Only 1 team per school allowed, unless approved by administration
- Matches are every Thursday from 4:20PM AEST
- Each team will play 1 match in a best-of-2-maps format
- 1 match each week will be streamed to the XP Esports Twitch channel
- XP Esports will be creating the private lobby’s and every match will be recorded & available for viewing
- Each team will play from a remote location and join up online
- Each team must have a teacher
- Each team may have a coach (can also be the teacher)
- PC Only, players can plug in a controller into a PC to use if they prefer
- Each player will be required to own or use a school’s copy of Rainbow Six Siege. If they choose to play on a friend’s/family member’s account, then they must stick with the same account all season. (Details about different Rainbow Six Siege game copies can be found on our FAQs page.)
KEY DATES TERM 2
- Week 1: Thursday 6th May
- Week 2: Thursday 13th May
- Week 3: Thursday 20th May
- Week 4: Thursday 27th May
- Week 5: Thursday 3rd June
- Week 6: Thursday 10th June
- Week 7: Thursday 17th June
- Week 8 Finals: Thursday 24th June
(FINALS, Single Elimination Finals Night, Semi-Finals BO3 followed by Grand Final & Playoff for 3rd Place both BO3, up to 4/5 Hr duration)
- 165mm Trophies x5 – x8
- Other Prizes TBA
- 135mm Trophies x5 – x8
- Other Prizes TBA
Discord will be used as the main point of contact for each team where they can talk to the XP Esports team, other schools, access codes, post highlights and organise scrims. Teachers are required to create a Discord account so they can be added to the XP HSL Server.
WHAT IS RAINBOW SIX SIEGE?