XP HSL ROCKET LEAGUE | NATIONALS | SEASON 2 | 2021
REGISTRATION – OPEN NOW!
2 Registrations Per School. This registration should be completed by your School Teacher’s only.
Schools can either pay with a Debit or Credit Card straight away or request an invoice for payments to be made during the season. Please ensure you enter your school’s information in the billing page at the checkout. This information will appear on the invoice that will be generated & sent to you after placing your order.
The registration fee covers the overall HSL program; giving schools access to resources, materials, discounts with our sponsors and reserves a spot in the roster for that season.
- FEE: $100 Per Team (3x Core Players + 2 Sub Players)
- SIGN UPS CLOSE: Close of Business, Wednesday 28th April 2021
PDF Registration Form (You can use this form to see what information you need, then once you have placed your order you will be given a link to the online registration form where you can copy the information across).
Welcome to Season 2 2021 of Rocket League. After a very successful 2020, our team at XP Esports are creating a more structured and exciting competition to create further opportunities for Australian High Schools in esports. Our aim is to solidify the XP High School League as the premier competition for High Schools in Australia.
XP HSL NATIONALS LEAGUE
- Up to 32 teams maximum
- Schools will be divided into conferences of up to 8 teams per conference based on team ranks (Please accurately fill in player-ranks on the registration form)
- Up to 8 teams per conference group
- Open to all skills, if we receive enough lower-skilled/beginner teams we can look to create an Academy League for them.
- Groups will compete in a double round robin format for up to 7 weeks
- Between Top 2 – 4 schools from each conference will secure a spot into finals.
- Matches are every Monday, starting from 4:20PM AEST
- Each school will play 2 matches in a best of 5 format, each week
- 2x Matches each week will be streamed & casted live on www.twitch.tv/xpesportstv
- Conference Matches from 4:20PM AEST
XP HSL NATIONALS FINALS
- 1 week in length
- Single Elimination Knockout Bracket – Quarter Finals , Semi-Finals, Grand Final
- Some of the finals matches will be streamed to the XP Esports Twitch channel
- Each team will either play from their school or from a remote location and join up online
- Each team must have a teacher
- Each team may have a coach (can also be the teacher)
- Teams will play 2 matches in a best of 5 format. Each game is 5 minutes plus overtime in some instances until 1 team scores in Overtime
- Players can play from PC, Xbox, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch
- Each player will need to use a seperate copy of the game. If they choose to play on a friend’s/family member’s account then they must stick with the same account all season
Week 1: Monday, 3rd May 2021
Week 2: Monday, 10th May 2021
Week 3: Monday, 17th May 2021
Week 4: Monday, 24th May 2021
Week 5: Monday, 31st May 2021
Week 6: Monday, 7th June 2021
Week 7: Monday, 14th June 2021
Week 8 Finals: Monday, 21st June 2021
- 165mm Trophies x3 – x5
- Other Prizes TBA
NATIONAL RUNNERS UP:
- 135mm Trophies x3 – x5
- Other Prizes TBA
Discord will be used as the main point of contact for each team where they can talk to the XP Esports team, other schools, access codes, post highlights and organise scrims. Teachers are required to create a Discord account so they can be added to the XP HSL Server.
Rocket League has become Free-to-Play and is solely only obtainable through the Epic Games Store for all new accounts, Steam owners can still play through the Steam store.