Welcome to the first of many High School League tournaments hosted by XP Esports! To kick off the season we are starting with a 5 week online-only Rocket League tournament for students in Term 2 of 2020.
- 16 teams divided into 2 conferences
- 8 teams from South-East Queensland
- 8 teams from North Queensland/Regional
- Matches are every Monday from 4:30PM 11th May – 8th June
- Each school will play 2 matches in a best of 5 format.
- 1 match from each conference will be streamed to the XP Esports Twitch channel.
- Each team will play from a remote location and join up online.
- Each team must have a teacher.
- Each team may have a coach (can also be the teacher).
- Teams will play 2 matches in a best of 5 format. Each game is 5 minutes plus overtime in some instances.
- Players can play from Xbox, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch or PC.
- Each player should own their own copy of the game. If they choose to play on a friend’s/family member’s account then they must stick with the same account all season.
Discord will be used as the main point of contact for each team where they can talk to the XP Esports team, other schools, access codes, post highlights and organise scrims. Teachers are requied to create a Discord account so they can be added to the XP HSL Server.
- WEEK 1: Monday 11th May 2020
- WEEK 2: Monday 18 May 2020
- WEEK 3: Monday 25th May 2020
- Week 4: Monday 1st June 2020
- FINALS: Monday 8th June 2020
REGISTRATION – CLOSED
The registration fee covers the overall HSL program; giving schools access to resources, materials, discounts with our sponsors and reserves a spot in the roster for that season.
- FEE: First team $120, Second team $60
- SIGN UPS CLOSE: Close of Business, 5th May 2020
- Rocket League school trophy
- 3 x ZQRacing Gamer Series Chairs
- Computer Alliance Prize Packs for finalists
In order to maintain fair and just game play, teams who register to compete in any XP Esports tournament agree to the tournament rules as found here.