TGG ROCKET LEAGUE OPEN | Date Change: June 10th
The TGG Rocket League Open, Brisbane’s best grassroots Rocket League Open, building better esports pathways for the Brisbane Rocket League community. A 2v2 LAN rocket league tournament hosted at The Gamers Ground within The University of Queensland. An open, for everyone 13 years and over.
Event Open to TGG members Only, players will need to purchase a one day event pass each on the day for $8 (includes a one day membership pass to TGG).
Saturday, June 10th
- Team Arrival: 10:00AM
- Team Check-In: 10:30AM
- If your team fails to check-in at 10:30AM you will not be allowed to compete in the day.
- We will re-adjust the whole day’s match schedule with the number of teams which arrived & checked in for the day.
- Start-Time: 11:00AM
- TGG – The Gamers Ground (Formerly UQU Esports Centre)
- The University of Queensland, Level 4 Union Building (Bld 21, St Lucia QLD 4072)
- Click for Google Map Directions
MAP OF KEYPOINTS – UQ ST LUCIA
TOURNAMENT ENTRY INFORMATION
All players will pay for a Day Pass on entry ($8) this will secure your spot in the centre for the tournament. Open to everyone 13 years and above.
All prize pools will be awarded on the day at the conclusion of the event.
- Cougar Deathfire EX Gaming Gear Combo Packs (Champions) + Trophies
- Additional prizing may be announced leading into the event
TOURNAMENT DAY INFORMATION
- All players must present their receipt upon entry, be signed in, and then be assigned a station.
- Equipment provided, Venue’s PCs will be used | KB, M & HS provided at each station.
- Allowed to BYO Keyboard, Mouse, Headset and Controllers. (We recommend having at least a 1-2 meter cable for your controller).
- Please arrive 15-30 mins before your session start time to ensure sufficient time to get you checked in, signed in, setup and ready to go without any issues.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PLAYERS KNOW THEIR CORRECT EMAIL & PASSWORD TO LOGIN.
SCORING & SEASON / GAMEDAY RULES
- Groups (round-robin) & knockout.
- Format is teams of 2 – 2v2.
- Top 4 teams from each group from round robin will go into knockout finals. (same day)
- All scores are recorded via the admin staff on the day.
- All match lobbys are hosted and recorded by XP. So players just need to join specific lobbies on the day.
- If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
THIS TOURNAMENT IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH, PSYONIX LLC. THE INFORMATION PLAYERS PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOURNAMENT IS BEING PROVIDED TO TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER AND NOT TO PSYONIX LLC.