TGG Rocket League Open Powered by Mobiuz
The TGG Rocket League Open
Powered by Mobiuz is here!
Coming to TGG – The Gamers Ground Brisbane, play for the right to be called the best in Brisbane, winning some great prizes along the way.
After a very successful open in 2021, XP Esports Australia will look to expand on this competition, furthering the growth of Rocket League grassroots esports in Brisbane.
Event Open to TGG members Only, players will need to purchase a one day event pass each on the day for $10 (includes a one day membership pass to TGG)
Sunday, June 12th 2022
- Team Arrival: 10:00AM
- Team Check-In: 10:30AM
- Start-Time: 11:00AM
- TGG – The Gamers Ground (Formerly UQU Esports Centre)
- The University of Queensland, Level 4 Union Building (Bld 21, St Lucia QLD 4072)
- Click for Google Map Directions
MAP OF KEYPOINTS – UQ ST LUCIA
TOURNAMENT ENTRY INFORMATION
$10 Event Pass – Includes single-day membership for TGG as well as event entry.
A percentage of each entry fee will go into the prize pool.
Open to everyone 13 years and above.
All prize packs & trophies will be awarded on the day.
All prize pools will be awarded within 7 days at the conclusion of the event.
Prize pool may increase if we exceed 14 teams.
- Prize Pool of $150, this could increase with a large amount of team registrations. To be announced 48 hours before!
Supported by Mobiuz!
Thanks to Mobiuz for supporting the event with the launch of their Gaming Monitor EX2510S 165Hz!
Purchase one today! https://bit.ly/MOBIUZ-EX2510S-XPEsports-TheGamersGround
TOURNAMENT DAY INFORMATION
- All players must present their receipt upon entry, be signed in, and then be assigned a station.
- Equipment provided.
- Venue’s PCs will be used | KB, M & HS provided at each station.
- Allowed to BYO Keyboard, Mouse, Headset and Controllers. (We recommend having at least a 1-2 meter cable for your controller).
- Please arrive 15-30 mins before your session start time to ensure sufficient time to get you checked in, signed in, setup and ready to go without any issues.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PLAYERS KNOW THEIR CORRECT EMAIL & PASSWORD TO LOGIN.
SCORING & SEASON / GAMEDAY RULES
- Groups (round-robin) & knockout.
- Format is teams of 2 — 2v2.
- Top 4 teams from each group from round robin will go into knockout finals. (same day)
- All players will be given score card to record results.
- Score card will have all updated season and gameday rules.
- All scorecards must be check at the completion of the group stage.
- All results will be recorded and uploaded to social media.
- If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com
THIS TOURNAMENT IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR OTHERWISE ASSOCIATED WITH, PSYONIX LLC. THE INFORMATION PLAYERS PROVIDE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS TOURNAMENT IS BEING PROVIDED TO TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER AND NOT TO PSYONIX LLC.