This is a Playstation only event due to insufficient xbox numbers.
XP FIFA League –Tuesday Nights
The XP FIFA League is back!
After a small hiatus we are back and ready to build Brisbane’s best weekly FIFA esports league bigger and better than ever!
These weekly events are open to all standards of play.
Open to TGG Members, UQ students and the Brisbane public.
- UQU Esports Centre
- The University of Queensland, Level 4 Union Building (Bld 21, St Lucia QLD 4072)
Season 1 / 2021 Dates
XP Esports will continue Season 1 beginning with Round 3 but will extend the season by two rounds.
- Round 3 – 27th April
- Round 4 – 4th May
- Round 5 – 11th May
- Round 6 – 18th May
- Finals – 25th May
Players who only play FIFA socially and are keen to play with similar standard players, are advised to join this division.
Players will be given the choice to be promoted to the OPEN Division at any point in the season due to their performances (as well as all their stats).
This division is suited to the more advanced, seasoned players who are wishing for a more competitive experience. Players from this division are also scouted for the E-League, Australia’s premier FIFA esports competition. Thanks to our E- League partners, the Brisbane Roar.
Open Division Session – 5:30pm – 8:30pm – Room 1
Social Division Session – 5:30pm – 8:30pm – Room 1
- A One Day Membership ($6) must be purchased to have access to the centre if you are not a weekly unlimited member. This must be purchased each week, in the centre prior to commencing your matches. This pass will give you unlimited gaming access to the centre between the hours of 9am – 10pm.
- If you are already a registered Weekly Unlimited Member ($8.95 pw), leagues and events are free.
All prizing will be awarded in the Finals.
- Seasonal Champion Wins A Monthly Pass To The Gamers Ground (Unlimited Gaming for 1 month)
- Seasonal Runners Up Wins A Weekly Pass To The Gamers Ground (Unlimited Gaming for 1 Month)
- ZQ Mini Prize Packs
- Seasonal Trophies
- Further Prizes to be announced.
- E-League Qualification Points (Players will earn points to qualifying to an E-League spot in the Brisbane Roar team through the year – Open Division Only)
TOURNAMENT DAY INFORMATION
All players must sign in at our COVID-19 checkpoint at the venue prior to entering due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- All players must present their receipt upon entry, be signed in and assigned a station.
- Equipment Provided (BYO allowed)
- Venue’s PCs will be used | KB, M & HS Provided At Each Station
- BYO Keyboard, Mouse, Headset and Controllers allowed. (Please bring a 1-2m cable for your controller if you’re bringing it.).
- Extremely Limited Spots
- Please arrive 15-30 mins before your session start time, to ensure sufficient time to get you checked in, signed in, setup and ready to go without any issues.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PLAYERS KNOW THEIR RIOT EMAIL & PASSWORD TO LOGIN.
- Once your session has been completed, all BYO equipment must be removed for the next session.
SCORING & GAMEDAY RULES
- Groups (round-robin) & knockout
- Top 2 players from groups will go into knockout finals.
- All players will be given score card to record results.
- Score card will have all updated season and gameday rules.
- All scorecards must be check at the completion of the group stage.
- All results will be recorded to the seasonal ladder and uploaded to social media, weekly.