XP FIFA SERIES 2021 | SEASON 1
The XP FIFA League is Australia’s best FIFA Esports league dedicated to unearthing new upcoming talent in our region. Players will earn seasonal points from any of the rounds to qualify for FINALS on the 1st April 2021. So come to as many rounds as you want! Be sure to register to round 1 as spots will be snapped up quick as this event will be capped at 40 players due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Round 1: 4th Feb, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Round 2: 18th Feb, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Round 3: 4th March, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Round 4: 18th March, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- Finals: 1st April, 5:30pm – 9:30pm
- UQU Esports Centre
- Individual Round Prize $80
- Finals Prizes (1st April) – TBA
REGULAR SEASON FORMAT:
- Groups + Knockout
TOURNAMENT DAY FORMAT (GROUP STAGE):
- Players will be assigned to a group.
- Groups will be given score cards to fill out accurately and checked by referee on the completion of the group stage.
- Players will play in either Xbox groups or ps4 groups.
- Group sizes will be either 3-6 players depending on registration numbers.
- Top 2 or 4 will qualify from the group stage to finals (depending on group size).
- All group scores, points and statistics will be recorded on the season ladder on the completion of the tournament.
- Select matches from the group stage will go to broadcast.
- As this is an offline event, only kick-off teams will be used.
- There are no bans on any teams.
- Players are advised to bring their own controllers.
- We have very minimal used controllers.
TOURNAMENT DAY INFORMATION:
- All players must sign in at our COVID-19 checkpoint at the venue prior to entering due to COVID restrictions.
- All players, please make your way up to the sign in desk before being seated to your groups.
- All groups will be refereed to maintain the smooth running of the event as well as correct information on the score sheets.
TOURNAMENT DAY FORMAT (KNOCKOUT STAGE):
- Tournament knockout stage will be either 4-16 in size depending on group size as well as final registration numbers.
- Players will play their console knock out stages.
- Grand Final will be Best of 3. Players will play 1 match on both Xbox and ps4. If a third match needs to be played, the console type will be mutually decided between the players or coin toss.
- All knockout stage bonus points will be recorded and uploaded to the seasonal ladder.
- Select games will be broadcast from the early stages of the finals.
- All grand final games will go to broadcast.
SEASON 1 | 2021 POINT STRUCTURE:
- All points earned throughout the season will be recorded on the season ladder.
- All statistics are gathered from group score cards.
GROUP STAGE (PER TOURNAMENT):
- Win = 3 Points
- Draw = 1 Point
- Loss = 0 Points
KNOCKOUT STAGE BONUS POINTS:
Players will be awarded the bonus points allocated to the stage they finish on. Points do not accumulate.
- Round Of 16 = 3 Points
- QTR Final = 5 Points
- SEMI Final (Console Final) = 10 Points
- Runner Up = 15 Points
- Winner = 20 Points