XP Valorant League – Wednesday Nights
If you love Valorant, be part of the inaugural XP Valorant League, the biggest local league for social and advanced players in Brisbane.
Open to TGG Members, UQ students and the Brisbane public.
- TGG – The Gamers Ground
- The University of Queensland, Level 4 Union Building (Bld 21, St Lucia QLD 4072)
Season 2 / 2021 Dates
Round limit may decrease due to number of registered teams.
Official Fixtures will be announced 21st June.
- Round 1: 23rd June
- Round 2: 30th June
- Round 3: 7th July
- Round 4: 14th July
- Round 5: 21st July
- Finals Week 1: 28th July
- Finals Week 2: 4th August
Open Division Session – 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Teams will be announced on the 22nd April 2020 by 5pm AEST.
All fees will be directed to the season prize pool as well as running costs. Payments can be made within the centre.
- Option (1) Season Team Registration $300
- Option (2) Pay As You Go $12.50 Per Player, Per Week
- $500 Prize Pool
- Season Shield
- Computer Alliance Prize Packs
- All players must be of age or above to compete in our event.
- This is supported from Riot’s Event Guideline for local age requirement in Australia.
TOURNAMENT DAY INFORMATION
All players must sign in at our COVID-19 checkpoint at the venue prior to entering due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- All players must present their receipt upon entry, be signed in and assigned a station.
- Equipment Provided (BYO allowed)
- Venue’s PCs will be used | KB, M & HS Provided At Each Station
- BYO Keyboard, Mouse, Headset and Controllers allowed. (Please bring a 1-2m cable for your controller if you’re bringing it.).
- Extremely Limited Spots
- Please arrive 15-30 mins before your session start time, to ensure sufficient time to get you checked in, signed in, setup and ready to go without any issues.
- PLEASE MAKE SURE ALL PLAYERS KNOW THEIR RIOT EMAIL & PASSWORD TO LOGIN.
- Once your session has been completed, all BYO equipment must be removed for the next session.
SCORING & GAMEDAY RULES
- Teams will verse each other in fixture play.
- Fixtures are created before the start of each season.
- Teams will play Best of 3.
- All teams will be given a score card; they must ask if they have not received one before commencing.
- All map bans will be agreed upon before the start of play. Both teams will sign off on this.
- Each room will have one or more referees to score each team’s rounds before continuing.
- Both teams must sign off upon completion of the match. This is to make sure there are no future disputes over final scores.
- All scores will be updated and shown via social media.
- Season standings will be updated and show on social media within 48 hours of the completion of the round.
- Top 4 teams from the season will play in FINALS.
- Teams will play best of 3.
- Finals Day presentations will happen at the conclusion of Finals Day.
- All photos and results will be posted to social media.